1. If you are not a registered kennel you can only get one dog from a litter.
2. I reserve the right to choose both the puppy that you get, and if the litter is small if you get a puppy.
3. All the dogs adopted from this kennel will require a signed contract as to treamtent, and a possible no breeding clause.
I want my lines to stay pure and elite.
4. If at any time you decide that you no longer want to keep your dog(s) adopted from this kennel, they MUST be offered
to be returned. I will pay you for returning them, but they CANNOT BE SOLD without asking. This does not apply to offspring.
5. Any dog you get from this kennel is reqired to have limited lines. This means no more then 5 breedings in a lifetime
for a bitch, and 7 breedings in a lifetime for a male. This also applies to offspring.
6. All dogs adopted from this kennel must carry the RH initials forever. To "rename" a dog in your kennel you could call
them RH DogName of ABC. This does not apply to offspring.
7. If I see, or it is reported to me, that you are breaking one or more of the above mentioned items I reserve the right
to reposess the dog in question.
Click Here to Download Sample Adoption Contract
If planning to adopt, please read over the contract. An official version will be sent to you at the time of the adoption.
This is only a pdf, and cannot be edited.
Back to Breeding Information